With an optimum elasticity, KYMDAN mattress products help to support and maintain the three natural curvatures of the spine in any laying position.
With outstanding features
Perfect support for the spine
Bacteria Resistant - Mold Resistant (Bureau Veritas USA)
Fire Retardancy (Bureau of Household Goods and Services, California, USA)
Environmentally Friendly – Safe to use
Sleeping accounts for the 1/3 of the day allowing the body to recover after a hard working day so that it can fully relax and rest (aligns the spine to its natural curvatures). Therefore, choosing the right mattress is essential. In addition, the body mass of each person is different; therefore, in order to provide the appropriate products for each customer’s different needs, KYMDAN has researched and produced mattresses with 3 foam density levels which support users’ spine in every laying position.
Foam Density Level 1 (SDH):
Foam Density 175-200 kg/m3
- Is suitable for regular use by the majority of users from newborns to adults. For users weighing under 80kg (<176 pounds).
Foam Density Level 2 (SH):
Foam Density 180 - 210 kg/m3
- Is suitable for users weighing between 80-100kg (176 pounds - 220 pounds).
- This mattress is also suitable for those with minor spinal complications or degeneration (e.g. back pain).
Foam Density Level 3 (SSH):
Foam Density 190 - 220 kg/m3
- Is suitable for users weighing over 100kg (>220 pounds).
- This mattress is also suitable for those with serious spinal conditions and degeneration.
The soft cover made from finest fabric, the cover, which has bright color and lavish pattern, provides a smooth, soft feeling when touching.
Made with 3 different thicknesses
KYMDAN Deluxe Mattress
Made from natural latex foam, to provide a comfortable airy feel. The optimum elasticity helps support the body to protect the natural curvatures of the spine in any laying position.